Re: [Debconf-team] Call for volunteers to join DebConf Committee

On Wed, Feb 01, 2012 at 07:34:26PM +0000, Moray Allan wrote:
> The DebConf chairs are looking for additional people to join the
> DebConf Committee, in time to help break any tie that emerges in the
> DebConf13 decision process.

Great, thanks for taking care of this!

May I suggest to forward it to d-d-a as well? (In its interpretation of
"important stuff for all Debian project members".) It seems to me that,
if we consider DebConf a very important event of the project --- and I
personally do --- then we should ensure that all project members get a
chance to volunteer participation in its governance.

Just a thought,
Cheers.