Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes meeting with Le Camp, Thursday 25-10-2012

Hi there!

On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 19:13:22 +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> I don't want to get into a discussion about all the details, I just
> want to query the possibilities for them to assist in finding other
> local sponsors, as it is mentioned below. Did they give examples of
> contacts they have in the canton for example?
[...]
> The other thing is did you have any feeling that such assistance (even
> just a contact list) would come before the deadline?

We did not discuss that in details, but we left them the sponsoring
brochure anyway.

IIRC during the previous meeting [1] they suggested us to ask to the
Loterie Romande, but I do not remember if they previously had sponsoring
From such a structure.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

[1] <http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Meetings/minutes-20120814>