Re: [Debconf-team] Le Camp contract, 2012-09-27

Le mercredi, 24 octobre 2012 09.30:01, Gaudenz Steinlin a écrit :
> - Option of Le Camp sponsoring DebConf. If they reduce the price, we
>   could list them as sponsors. I don't have high hopes that they agree
>   to this, but we could at least try.

With cate's warning considered, I think we should propose them to get the
sponsor status (including the other benefits) according to the reduction they
would grant us. This could be considered as "us paying 100%, them paying x %
back to get a sponsor status".

Cheers,

OdyX