Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 sponsorship brochure: last details

IMO we should leave the brochure as is for the moment. Le Camp is still
the "planned" venue and as others said I don't think most sponsors will
care enough or then we can always produce a sponsor specific brochure.
IMO it's far more important to get this done ASAP and to start
contacting sponsors.

I agree. We should really start to contact potential sponsors NOW. (even without a finished sponsorship brochure)
We are already late for the 2013 budget.

Philipp