Re: [Debconf-team] Switzerland checklist issues, Interlaken checklist added

On 2012-10-21 22:29, Daniel Pocock wrote:
As the bid process is technically finished, I wasn't sure whether the
Vaumarcus checklist can be edited again, but I believe it is a good idea
to correct these things.

To answer the generic question: we would prefer that bid checklists are left as-is as historical documents. Most "updating" should be done by putting correct information on the DebConf website, or in other wiki pages or other documents. If there is something very misleading that people strongly feel should be corrected there, it is still preferable to leave the original content as-is and add the correction in a clearly distinct note.

--
Moray