Re: [Debconf-team] Final call for DebConf13 sponsorship levels and benefits

Hi,

On Freitag, 28. September 2012, Luca Capello wrote:
[about t-shirts]
> See my comment above, while replying to Daniel and continuing with the
> current situation I completely ignored everything unrelated with
> accommodation or food.

sorry, whats your reply about tshirts? I havent seen it (and I looked "above"
:)

> This will be my final email on this subject and I will reply for myself
> only: it was an option I considered, even knowing that cooking for our
> own would have costed in other terms (time and organization, just
> imagine to find the volunteer for that).
>
> And, frankly speaking, the RMLL had *one* meal (lunch) for 10.00 CHF per
> person (I was there), while no breakfast and no dinner.  The lowest
> estimation should have then be 30.00 CHF per person per day, thus
> 87'750.00 CHF in total.
>
> Please note that there were almost a period of 4 month before the bid
> during which anyone wanting to follow on with such an option could have
> come with a *feasible* proposal: if I am not wrong (please someone
> correct me), there was no sign of such a proposal.
>
> The fact that in the end Le Camp did not allow us to cook by ourselves
> is another point.

so what was your previous mail about???

Also, aehm, please calm down and please accept the reality that most everybody
takes bid proposals as that and not set in stone. It's _totally_ normal for
developing DebConf, to changes plans and budgets over time.

A simply reply "there will be no self cooking at Le Camp" would have been
helpful, but I got this now.

cheers,
	Holger