[Debconf-team] Final call for DebConf13 sponsorship levels and benefits

Hi there!

Here the final situation WRT to the DebConf13 sponsorship levels and
benefits.  According to the last meeting minutes [1], the former are OK
(only CHF in the brochure) and we should agree on the latter.  I should
admit that I forgot about the notes, but IIRC they were mostly OK.

[1] <http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2012/debconf-team.2012-09-18-17.06.html>

Below is the situation in the current SVN r3720 [2]: I propose to
discuss them until this Friday, so 2012-09-28T23:59:59.  I will then
call for English checking (FYI the current text has been already checked
twice) during the week-end and then at least for French and German
translations.  Thus at the beginning of October we can start sending the
brochure, at least for the English version.

[2] <http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc13/sponsorship-brochure/brochure.en.tex?revision=3720&view=markup>

I know about previous discussions WRT discounts, semi-levels or other
ways to be more appealing: please stay focus on simple benefits, if
needed any variation could be discussed later with each single sponsors.

Levels
======

* SUPPORTER - up to 2'000 CHF

  + Logo on the sponsor web page
  + Provide corporate materials in conference bags

* BRONZE - starting from 2'000 CHF

  Benefits from SUPPORTER, and also:

  + Logo on all web pages and link back to company homepage
  + Logo in full-page "thank you" ad in Linux Magazine worldwide

* SILVER - starting from 6'000 CHF

  Benefits from BRONZE, and also:

  + Logo printed on conference T-Shirts
  + Logo printed on conference bags

* GOLD - starting from 12'000 CHF

  Benefits from SILVER, and also:

  + Logo printed larger and in superior position
  + Logo on all video streams and recordings
  + Logo on banner in conference lobby

* PLATINUM - starting from 25'000 CHF

  Benefits from GOLD, and also:

  + Logo on banner behind talk podiums
  + Name and description of sponsor in all press releases relating to
    the conference
  + 45-minute slot for giving a Free Software-related talk

Notes
=====

The size and order of sponsor logos in promotional materials will be the
same for each level.

We welcome as well hardware donations to support the DebConf
infrastructure.

We also invite sponsors, in addition to their basic sponsorship, to
sponsor a specific part of the conference.  These are some of the
opportunities available, please contact the sponsorship team to discuss
prices and other details:

  + Lecture and meeting rooms
  + Conference banquet
  + Tourist outing
  + Attendee travel bursaries
  + Sponsored meals for attendees
  + Sponsored accommodation for attendees
  + Coffee or snacks
  + Prizes for fixing bugs or similar actions

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca