Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf13-localteam] split debcamp?

> The discussion about the contract suggests it is not 200, more like 235
> bed average now: so the `risk' factor is higher

Let's stop talking about average number of people in Le Camp.

To have the full access at Le Camp we have to pay 4880 CHF per day. If
we agree on that than we can host up to 235*13 people during the whole
camp.

That's it. If at the end less people attended the price to pay is the
same. If we are more we will pay more. There is no risk factor at all it
is even better if for the same amount we can host more people.

Cheers

Mike