> (a bit late, but...)

>From the timing I'm not sure if your mail was sent before you read my
last mail to this thread [1] or afterwards. Could you please clarify if my
mail addresses your concerns or which ones are still an issue with the
latest proposal.

If possible I would like to have a decision about the conversion and the
proposed repository access procedure during the meeting tonight.

Gaudenz

[1] id:"87ipdflb2v.fsf@meteor.durcheinandertal.bofh"