[Debconf-team] Proposal for tomorrow's team meeting: decisions related to C&W

As discussed during lunch with Moray, I'd like to propose having a
discussion at tomorrow's meeting, about Cheese & Wine logistics key
decisions:

- should it be the dinner for Monday or not (therefore enforcing it on
people in some way?)

- if it is, should we get a quote from the food supplier about costs
or should it be quoted as a regular meal

- if it is not, we still might benefit from  help by the food supplier
(such as providing plates, glasses, juices, etc.) but that won't be
for free. If so, is that budgeted?

Once these decisions (which I think shouldn't be mine only even though
I'm seen as "the C&W wizard) are taken, then I'm be able to setup 1
or 2 meetings for the "cheese team" to organise details.

I'll anyway go and see the "CIPRES" place with Felix this afternoon.