Re: [Debconf-team] front desk related documents (ledger/food ticket sales)

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
> to get money out of FFIS, you have this
>   http://www.ffis.de/Verein/Reimbursement.ps
> SPI has a similar form

Thanks, I have some of them printed and will make more copies when at
UCA tomorrow.

> DebConf doesn't have it's own form, as it's not a legal entity itself.
> Perhaps you could make one.  Perhaps you could use that of ISIC.  If
> the debconf cash isn't being counted as the assets/income of any legal
> entiety, then perhaps it won't need forms.

As long as it's all cash, might be ok.
Still, we might want to know where money goes to that we get in from
sales, as well, if there is no surplus, then it *becomes* a
transaction in the bank account...
Anyway, I don't wanna be beaurocratic, either, just keeoing records so
we know halfway what's happening.

> paperwork that isn't needed.  You all should discuss.

I think about organizing a meeting with Moray, N0rman, and if we make
it online it would be good you could join also, Richard.
I don't see currently when would be a good time to do it.

> I would say, there should be a meeting where authorization of
> purchases of different types are delegated to various people, probably
> local + global people.  It would make sense to have Henning be an
> authorize of small things.

Also a good point to clarify responsibilities and competencies in
advance :) Topic for the meeting.

Henning