Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf13-localteam] DC13.ch - Local Team Meeting Minutes - 2012-05-09

Hi,

Thanks for the minutes. I'm just back from a short visit to Belgrade
and will write the promised visual identity brief today. I also did
not contact any design schools like I thought I would, I'll see what's
possible today in Bern, Zurich and Bienne, - and report back to you.

Best,