Re: [Debconf-team] Kindergarden / alternative youth program for DC13?

Hi

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 19:03:19 +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i know of several DDs that will probably be accompanied by their kids
> (or the other way round) to DC13.
>
> Therefor i wonder if it would make sense to organise some sort of
> alternative youth program or some sort of kindergarden. Is that
> something we should consider? If yes, i would like to welcome ideas an
> what to do. Maybe this will include an alternative program for spouse as
> well.
>
> Comments?

I like the idea and I think that the DC13 venue is very well suited for
this. IMO this sould primarily be organized by those actually bringing
their kids (and spouses) to the conference. We can provide a room and
other infrastructure if necessary. I think that this can be organized
mostly on an ad-hoc basis right before or during the conference. Or do
(potential) parents think that this needs to be more formal?

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.