Re: [Debconf-team] Early travel sponsorship

Phil and Richard,

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> wrote:
On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 12:32:49 -0400, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
> Phil, would you like to be travel sponsorship team leader next year?

No.

;-)

> I will provide all support needed to make it a success.

Oh, alright then.  (I suppose that's what I deserve for saying the V word)

I was looking forward to you two trying a new approach on travel sponsorship, but I realise that you're both quite busy just now -- do you think you can set something going to avoid us just reverting back to the previous slightly broken but known method?  I'm sure you can find other people to do the main work, but it would be useful for the process to have an initial prod in the new direction, or it's unlikely to change.

Unless we have other volunteers to lead the experiment, from this being copied to the list?  Background reading for people who don't know what this is about: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/TravelSponsorship

Best wishes,

--
Moray