Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Debconf files missing

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 7:58 AM, Raf Czlonka wrote:

> Recently I was looking for more information on using Debian in
> enterprise environment and while going through old DebConf pages I found
> "Using Debian for Enterprise Infrastructure" from DebConf10 [0].
> However, the linked PDF file is unavailable. Unfortunately I found it to
> be true for other linked files.
> I'd appreciate any help tracking the missing file(s).
>
> [0] http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/578.en.html

Looks like this is a more general problem with DebConf10 attachments:

http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/569.en.html
http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/attachments/
http://penta.debconf.org/dc11_schedule/attachments/
http://penta.debconf.org/dc9_schedule/attachments/