Re: [Debconf-team] DC11 sponsorship levels

Holger Levsen dijo [Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 03:32:13PM +0100]:
> Hi,
>
> after some more thinking I'd like to amend myself, with - I believe -
> editorial changes ;-)

Fear!

> > BRONZE - Starting from $2000 for anyone and from $1000 for local, Central-
> > American sponsors.
> >
> > - Logo on our website / Logo en las páginas web.
>
> + link back to the company homepage. (If some company'd want a deeper link, I
> try to get some additional sponsorship for that ;-)

We should not nitpick on that. We should just request an URL, any
URL. Sometimes the funds come from a very specific department in a
complicated structrue, and they want to make themselves visible. We
should not dictate if it's www.h01ger.eu or
https://holgi:sekrit@www.h01ger.eu/FreeSoftware/projects?projectid=3&task=video

> > PLATINUM - starting from $25,000
> >
> > Benefits from gold, and also:
>
> - Status as "DebConf12 Conference Enabling Sponsor"

What does "status" mean? Is it an extra title besides the metallic
sounding name?

> > - Logo on banner behind talk podiums / FIXMYSPANISH

Logo impreso en el podio del ponente (FIXMYSPANISH)

> [explicit talk benefit removed]

Ok... Nobody has ever requested this, but if they did in exchange for
a truckload of cash, I think we would accept anyway