Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsor bags

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 10:35:36 +0200, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
> Amazingly, it seems that the sponsor bags were sent out yesterday,
> eleven and a half months ahead of the usual schedule.
>
> Thanks to all involved in making that happen.

Yes, that's a bit odd actually -- it seems that everyone that is listed
as sponsors team at present has a convincing explanation for why it's
nothing to do with them any more, so I'd guess that we need to rectify
that ASAP.

Anyway, all it took was to point out the problem to myth, and suggest
that many bags could simply be handed to those present or hand delivered to
local sponsors --  the next I heard was someone was asking about being
paid for the postage.  Absolutely fantastic :-)

(Did the postage get paid/reclaimed BTW?)

Well done to all involved.

Cheers, Phil.