Re: [Debconf-team] Special sponsorship

Hi,

slowly catching up on this thread... so for now just one answer to one
suggestion:

On Freitag, 22. Juli 2011, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 05:49:00PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> > > http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=$their_email_address&comaint=y
> > > es search("$their_name site:lists.debian.org")
> > > search("$their_name site:bugs.debian.org")
> > > search("$their_name site:debian.org") - which gets everything
> I suggest to use http://ddportfolio.debian.net/ for this end instead of
> cooking up something new. Although I haven't investigated much, I
> suspect it already offers most of what you'll need.

At least the above will mostly show activity from developer contributor types,
but not from others (ie Valessio is not visible like this and so are many
other Debian and DebConf contributors), so this shouldnt be the only metric
neither.

cheers,
	Holger