[Debconf-team] raising amount of travel sponsorship?

Hi,

currently the budget lists 30k € for travel sponsorship, which is about what
we gave out last years.

Considering we have enough money this year I would suggest to give out 40 or
50k this year. (And still save 20-30k (_at least_) for Debian and DebConf12.)

What do you think?

I'm not sure how to distribute the money best (ie when to reimbuse 100% of a
request and when less). The general approach used in last years (putting the
requests in two stacks and serving them top down until we run out of money)
IMO worked well.

This needs to be decided upon until May 8th, which is the deadline for
sponsored registration. (It would then be great if we could decide about these
requests within 14 days and inform the people.)

cheers,
	Holger