Re: [Debconf-team] Booting t-shirt organization

2011/4/14 Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org>
Hi all,

We need to start thinking about t-shirts.

First, we need to decide if we print in Mexico (as is the tradition)
or we use a local supplier/printer. For this we need to compare
prices/quality of both variants. I know local team wants a full-color
print (the logo is 5 colors - two yellows, two blues and white). We
need someone local to get quote for this (200-400 t-shirts of various
base colors), and we need someone to ask Gabby for the same (and if
she is willing to drive this again).

About the quality, we all have experience with .mx shirts. We need
someone local to compare them with what is available locally.

We need to decide on colors :) The orga shirt is traditionally black,
which leaves video team, volunteer and attendee shirts. This should
wait until we choose .mx or local printer and get the possible colors.

Next, we need people to prepare t-shirt design (front) and lay out
sponsor logos (back). [I can take this, but I am not exactly
a designer, just happen to know the tools and the problem area]

All this is described at http://wiki.debconf.org/DebConf11/T-Shirts as
soon there is progress on some point (or a volunteer takes a job),
please note it there.

This link is broken (404 Error).

So, take a job you can help with and have fun! Thanks!