Re: [Debconf-team] Registration/CFP text + deadlines (please review)

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 7. April 2011, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> > Sponsored registration: May 1
> > Paper deadline: May 15 or June 1
>
> When would be the last day for sponsored registrations?

you quoted it: May 1st in this proposal.

I like Anas suggestion of having both deadlines (sponsored registration and
talk proposal) on the same day.

(And then have another deadline (two weeks later) for paper submitting.)

So if we go with Anas suggestion, we need to decide on a date. I'd go with the
compromise of Sunday, May 8th, 24 UTC. Or would May 1st be enough for the
participants? (For us organizers, the earlier the better, for several
reasons.)

Let's try to agree on this _today_.

cheers,
	Holger