[Debconf-team] DebConf videos on Youtube?

Hey,

I've had this idea for awhile now, but what do you think, that we
upload all the videos from DebConf's to Youtube? Or have them uploaded
to Youtube from now on?

I know there's "UbuntuDevelopers" channel on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/ubuntudevelopers

If anything it'll bring more publicity to Debian, and will bring the
ideas we are discussing to a much broader audience. AFAIK the only way
to access these videos now is by visiting
http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/

Either way, would like to hear your ideas on this one.

Adnan