Re: [Debconf-team] Proposed dates for DebConf12

Hi!

This is really good... I just have two logistical questions.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 08:10:02PM -0600, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> Hi,
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Dates
>
> Based on the information we have, the local team proposes either option A or
> B for DebConf12.
>
> Comments? Questions?

Can you reserve things with the hotels/venues now?  (have these been
confirmed for availability?  Also... any deposits required?)

How long before we need to decide?  (like, if stuff starts filling up
and we need different dates)

Thanks for your work,

- Richard