Re: [Debconf-team] diva agreement

[ beware that dpl@d.o does *not* work, leader@d.o is the right one ]

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 03:10:54PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> are you aware that we assume that you'll create a nicely looking document,
> print it twice, sign both and send them to Banja Luka?

Actually, no :-) I've had a query with Nattie the other day about this
and I was waiting for a final ack from you; thanks for providing
one. (As a reminder for the future: I do little more than lurking on
debconf-team, so please ping me when you need action from me. I'm sorry
about that, but I don't want to engage myself with the extra duty of
DebConf organization, knowing I don't have time for it.)

> Are you fine with that and can you handle it?

Tomorrow I'll proceed by filling in the DPL letter template [1] with the
content on the wiki page. If someone wants to beat me at it, my mailbox
will welcome a 'git format-patch' doing that! I'll do that myself
tomorrow morning (UTC) if nobody has provided a patch before.

However, I do need some more info from debconf-team before proceeding:

- How many copies should I send? I guess at least 2, one for DIVA to
  keep and one for DIVA to return to me.

- Should I send a snail mail version only or an electronic copy as well?

- Which kind of mailing should I use? My default would be the most
  official one, with reception notification. (I'll take care of the
  expenses, they'll be negligible anyhow.)

TIA,
Cheers.

[1] http://git.debian.org/?p=dpl/dpl.git;a=blob;f=letter/letter-template.tex