Re: [Debconf-team] the 4000 or so EUR cash form dc9

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 11:10:58PM -0400, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> Holger Levsen wrote:
> > Are there any objections to asking the money to be put on the SPI account
> > under DebConf earmark ASAP?
>
> No objections from me.  I had been planning on going to NYC to retrieve
> these funds prior to DC11 to avoid a EUR->USD->EUR transition but
> depositing the funds in SPI's account seems like a better use of time
> and resources.

I'm happy to deposit this into SPI's Chase account, and I already have the
necessary access. I will do so within the next week and reply to this thread
once it is done to let you know the exchange rate we got.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org