[Debconf-team] the 4000 or so EUR cash form dc9

Hi,

somewhere in the state of New York there is some (well deposited, I assume)
~4000 EUR cash from DebConf9...

Are there any objections to asking the money to be put on the SPI account
under DebConf earmark ASAP?

We already lost a bit money on interests and we will probably loose a bit more
when converting the EUR to USD but IMO it's worth to settle the issue like
this.

In case nobody disagrees with this, I'll ask the person holding the money to
do so in a few days.

cheers,
	Holger