Re: [Debconf-team] howto deal with debian/debconf money at ffis (and spi)

Hi,

On Sonntag, 27. März 2011, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> To wrap up on this, I'm fine with having debconf's own earmarks /
> accounts, as long as there are the periodic merge windows we have
> discussed elsewhere. [...]

Yay. Glad we finally all agree on how handle this! :)

> I'm under the impression that we have a general agreement on the
> separate earmark scheme, provided that it's alive only for a specific
> time window. We "just" need to find a way to define the time window ...

How about:

Time windows starts with the first transaction and by default ends 2 months
after DebConf.
If the default should be changed, this needs agreement between Debian auditor
and DebConf accounting team/person (and should be discussed in mails send to
debconf-team@l.dc.o and cc: to the Debian auditor).

?

Alternativly: s/2 months/3 months/

cheers,