[Debconf-team] Forming a preliminary budget

Hi,

I'm trying to put stuff into a preliminary budget spreadsheet, to get
an idea of where we stand.  Thus, I am going to try to collect
everything we may need to pay for - please help me!

I know we will get hotel/food estimates soon.

In the mean time, try to send me everything you know we might spend
money on, and an estimated price.  You can send it via IRC, too -
don't have to clog email with all of these small things.

Some things I can think of are:

- buses (airport->Banja Luka), dorms->venue (?), day trip (?)
- day trip
- equipment/furniture rentals, etc.
- insurance
- extra security (supposed to be zero)
- cleaning costs
- formal dinner costs
- any proposed other activities, like the concert I heard about.
- banners / advertisements

... anything else you can think of ?  (i'm asking the video team
separately)

- Richard