Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] [DC11] Accommodation

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 09:10:11AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Adnan,
>
> thanks a lot for your work and the summary! Great results!
>
> One question only atm: you said we get 160 beds in the one hotel and 120 in
> dorms. Whats the plan if we get more than 280 registrations? (I assume its
> very likely we do.)

At both DebConf7 and DebConf10, we had barely more than 200 people in
rooms at any given time.  (same goes for DebConf9).  Actual
registration was higher, just didn't need a room.

Of course, this can easily change with more travel sponsorship...

- Richard