Re: [Debconf-team] DC11 Sponsorship Team Meeting

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Enis Sahinovic
<enis.sahinovic@gmail.com> wrote:
> DC11 local team has decided to postpone this meeting until next week or
> early April since we still need to figure out details before presenting them
> to everyone.

I still don't see why delaying the sponsorship team meeting is helpful.

We are already very late on this topic, and a lot can be discussed
(and most of the can be work done) without needing to know anything
about the local team aspects of DebConf, and without needing to decide
what money will go where.

If there is some problem on the local team aspects, I would still
suggest that a 'global' sponsorship meeting is held very soon.  Before
long we will certainly be too late to get sponsorship from our regular
sponsors -- and there's a risk that if they don't sponsor this year,
they won't come back to us so easily for the next one, as budgets will
have been reallocated.

--
Moray