Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf11 meetings

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
> Why do you think that avoiding meetings would help make more
> communication happen?

I don't think avoiding meetings will help, but we will have more time
to do things we need to do,
and present them better on the meeting.

Right now all of you guys (global team) are having a lot of things on
your mind, with the DC12 decision,
and i have noticed that on the meetings things get "pushed" to fast
and we usually say "we'll talk it over on the list",
but when i ask/propose stuff here on the list, just a few ppl even notices it.
Then when i ask on #debconf-team you say "write it on the list"...and
so it goes in circles, until somebody asks "oooh, but what about this
and that"...

Just something i noticed..maybe i'm a little lost in everything if
nobody else thinks this way.

Velimir