Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-video] Fwd: licensing question for Eben's Debconf video

Hi,

On Dienstag, 15. März 2011, Ian Sullivan wrote:
> If everyone is happy with us taking a copy under CC-BY-SA,

you conviced me with your other mail that this is indeed very useful to you,
so...

For copyright purposes, I am one of the authors of the video at
http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2010/debconf10/high/1252_How_We_Can_Be_the_Silver_Lining_of_the_Cloud.ogv
and give you permission to make use of this video under the terms of the
Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license located here:

The authorship of this video lays by the group "DebConf videoteam" which for
DebConf10 consisted of 42 members. As this very mailing list
(debconf-video@lists.debconf.org) is our main communication channel and this
was discussed here in favor and with no objections I assume we can assume the
group is fine with this permission.

I'm obviously not a lawyer and I don't see how you can get a better statement
from us without very much hazzle. I hope this is good enough for you all.

cheers,
	Holger