Re: [Debconf-team] [rt.debconf.org #1965] The relationship between DIVA and SPI in terms of sponsorship money

We (DIVA) talked to the accountant again, and I've mentioned contracts
above. After accountant looked over this again, she says that we would
need to make contract with every person we would grant that
sponsorship t, + every single person would be 10% tax.

So DIVA would rather have some other NGO (of these two) pay for the
travel/accommodation/food sponsorships because of this situation. In
case some of these NGO's didn't collect enough money to pay for all of
it, DIVA would send them required amount for the collected money.

I think the best way we could have this resolved is by dividing
responsibilities and what each NGO is going to pay for after the
sponsorship money is collected.

Adnan