Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] DebConf 11 report - Feb 24

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 9:45 AM, Jergas Apwith <jergas.taw@gmail.com> wrote:
> My two cents: While 'special call' or interventions might help someone out
> of a tight spot (usually brought on by negligence, though perhaps not
> always), this kind of special help should not be abused (it adds extra
> burdens to our patrons and might even create problems for them).

This was not the plan EVER! I don't want anyone think that this is how
we are planing to handle things at all!

>Thusly, we
> should concentrate on doing things well and in a timely manner, so that,
> should a real need arise, we can in clean concience ask for extra help.

This was and still is the plan, and this is how things are going to be done!

I know you are just giving your input here, and we appreciate it  a LOT!
But i to would like to make your and everyone else's worries easier by
repeating that this is not the way we are doing things :)

Regards,

Velimir