Re: [Debconf-team] Registration plan / pentabarf changes

Hi,

Regarding hotels/food/accommodation: it looks ok, meaning it can be
done that way on our (local team) side.
Still i would like to take some time (a couple of days) to check this
(meaning i want to know in detail how are we going to do this!).

Velimir