Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf11 Sponsorship Team

Hi,

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:00:21 +0000, Velimir Iveljic wrote
[...]
> ps
> would it be ok to invite somebody outside of Debian to help us with this?
> just a suggestion, because i know a lot of ppl who are in this kind
> of field and would probably be willing to help/give advice to us.

If by "outside of Debian" you mean someone who is not a DD, but a trusted part
of the community, I see no problem. I was invited to be part of sponsorship
team before becoming DD.

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz