[Debconf-team] DebConf11 Sponsorship Team

Hi,

Since the initial Sponsorship Team assembly at one of the irc
meetings, there has been a little to no talk between the members.
This means of course there has been almost no talk about the
sponsorship for DC11.

We now have the Brochure (Sponsor Packages) ready (it can be found
here: http://debconf11.debconf.org/sponsorship.xhtml)
and I would like to invite all of you who are in the Sponsorship team
(list of names:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Teams#Sponsorship_Team)
to hold a meeting sometimes soon (this weekend or sometimes next
week), and see where we are regarding this issue.

All of you don't have time for this duty please speak now, so we can
find somebody else.

Also, i would like to invite all of you who were in the Sponsorship
team last few years, to join us,
because as you can see on this list are mostly local team members, and
we don't have much experience with these kind of things!

ps
would it be ok to invite somebody outside of Debian to help us with this?
just a suggestion, because i know a lot of ppl who are in this kind of
field and would probably be willing to help/give advice to us.

Regards,

Velimir