Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Header Issues

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Velimir Iveljic <velimir.lists@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
I have to agree with Adnan!

We have lost a LOT of time on this, it's time to get it done and move
on to other things!

Hello again!

I've included some changes, as requested:

* Reduced height from 400px to 350px
* Fixed width at 1280px
* Thinner white lines, from 2px from 1px
* Images on building facade more transparent

You can grab the image here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21510751/dc1110.png

Cheers,

Velimir