Re: [Debconf-team] Meeting with president (Feb 18 update)

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
Hey,

Hi,

<SNIP>

Nevertheless, now that we have this settled, our next step is to
release our sponsorship brochure to the global and local market (same
brochure, same prices) and pursue potential sponsors. Also, what I
would like to (*finally*) get solved by next meeting which is on
Tuesday 22nd is the website header. Current header is hideous
(http://debconf11.debconf.org/) and on last meeting (8th) we had
people offering help with this, however we're still in the same
position regarding this question. Therefor if you can help us with
this, please do so.

Velimir and I have been mailing each other back and forth, and I'm just waiting for him to send the pictures you want to use for the header. If you send them to me today or tomorrow, we can have the header stuff done this weekend.

Cheers,

Looking forward our next meeting when we can discuss all of this in detail.

Enjoy,

Adnan