Re: [Debconf-team] Extra money we forgot we had

[ dropping FFIS ]

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 04:09:46PM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 12:32:39PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> > There are two options you may want to discuss further:
> >
> >  (a) move Debconf10 money to Debian account
>
> If you did this, could you keep track of the money which was
> raised/spend for DebConf separately from the other Debian money?  I
> think this would be one of the keys for DebConf accountability.

Quoting myself from this thread:

> please ask FFIS to do the merge (noting down the DebConf earmark,
> which might come handy for future DebConf budgets).

So yes, that should be done, but I believe it should be done on the
DebConf, rather than FFIS, side (practically, posting it to this list
before the merge would be more than enough to have it stored for future
reference).

Cheers.