Re: [Debconf-team] Local Team meeting october 19

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Norman Garcia Aguilar
<norman@riseup.net> wrote:

> In October 19th we have a meeting with local team.
> ** N0rman is working in the sponsorship brochure, it will be ready by the end of october,

I was thinking why not trying to contact DreamHost [1][2] as sponsor
for Debconf, as far as I know DH was one of the first web host that
had their infrastructure based on Debian, also lately they had some
interesting contributions to openstack, wordpress and other FLOSS
projects (ceph [3])... they also run a charity funding month
bimonthly, I think they could be involved on funding Debconf...
someone remember me if there is a dedicated alias and I'm sending to
the wrong one. Granted I host my blog with them and kind on like their
shell options and costs, anyway I think it's a good try ;)

[1] http://dreamhost.com/about-us/
[2] http://www.debian.org/users/com/dreamhost.en.html
[4] http://ceph.newdream.net/

--