Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf12-localteam] Sponsorship Brochure

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Velimir Iveljic <velimir@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
> I think this is the discussion you are talking about:
> http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20110610.085339.36eda964.en.html

We should continue with this scheme, but I don't think it's sensible
to put the exact sizes in the sponsorship brochure.  I suggest using
generic terms like "larger" rather than pixel sizes that only apply to
the website, and which in reality we won't apply precisely to
non-rectangular logos, and might modify for logos with extreme aspect
ratios.

--
Moray