Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsorship Brochure

Hi Norman,

On Freitag, 7. Oktober 2011, Norman Garcia Aguilar wrote:
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/SponsorPack

great that you're already this far!

I've only looked at the sponsors levels yet and I have some remarks about
this: dolares means USD? Then, "logo on a stand at the entrence" is not really
something a potential silver sponsor will think of being worth the money, so I
would probably give "logo on videos" also to silver sponsors, though then
there is the question what makes gold gold. I don't understand what "Logo de
tamaño" mean.

And, the sponsors level "page" should define how big the logos will be on the
website and tshirts. probably we should make gold+platinium twice the size
there.

cheers,
	Holger