Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf global team meeting

On Thursday, October 6, 2011, Moray Allan wrote:
I'm confused by this warning on the Doodle poll: "ATTENTION: Please
notice that the times are according to the UTC/GMT -6 hours
timezone!!!"  That's just above where Doodle gives me a drop-down list
to choose my timezone.

If I use the drop-down (or more accurately, when Doodle automatically
uses my saved timezone setting), are the times shown correctly or not?
 e.g. it lists the first one as 5 p.m. on Saturday 8 October.

I've made the poll with UTC/GMT -6 (local Managua time).

(If not, which timezone do I need to temporarily select in Doodle to
get something meaningful?)

If you set the timezone in the drop down menu, you will get the correct time for that timezone.

--
Moray