Re: [Debconf-team] dc11 shirts+bags

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 09:10:02AM +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:02:13 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > rumors on #debconf-team claim that debian.ch has some dc11 bags and shirts?
> > Is that true?
>
> I am not sure what happened with the leftover dc11 bags and T-Shirts,
> but AFAIK we left all of them there.  Axel or Felipe, can you confirm
> that?

Yep. AFAIR I just took back Debian merchandising t-shirts (i.e. Swiss,
Anarchy and Brasilian ones) and they all arrived save in Switzerland.
:-) I'm though not 100% sure anymore and can check when I leave for
FrOSCon. (They're currently at my parents where my camper van resides
when not being used.)

I'm though very sure that I haven't brought back any DC11 bags except
my own.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)