Re: [Debconf-team] dc11 shirts+bags

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> Ok, we found some bags via another way, so you can "forget about this" :-)

Ignoring the specific case, it would still be quite useful to find out
what happened to the extra stuff.  If it was e.g. handed to whoever
wanted it, that's fine, but if there *is* a stock of t-shirts
somewhere still, that would be useful to know.

There are two categories here:

(a) The empty bags and mystery-size t-shirts that were at the front
desk.  (Axel or Felipe could say when they last saw those there, and
if they know whether anyone took them away.)

(b) The full-of-junk "sponsor bags" that were in the storeroom.
(Whoever cleared out video equipment packing boxes etc. from the store
room could say when they last saw those there.  I think Nattie said
that the spare ones were left in that room by the sponsor-bag-sending
team, rather than moved elsewhere.)

--
Moray