[Debconf-team] Thanks for a successful, productive, enjoyable Debconf

Hi Debconf team,

I hope that some Debconf 11 people are still here on this list.

I wanted to say thank you for the week I spent in Banja Luka. It is because of the hard work by the organizing team that I got to spend one week in Bosnia and Herzegovina, spend time having great conversations with people I respect and admire, listen to talks and participate in BoFs, and get work done in the hacklab that (I think) helps Debian be even more welcoming to new contributors.

The orga team earns my huge thanks for all this.

I helped out a little at the end in tear-down, and I was blown away by how quickly we disassembled such a huge event.

-- Asheesh.