Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsor bags

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 10:35:36AM +0200, Moray Allan wrote:
>Amazingly, it seems that the sponsor bags were sent out yesterday,
>eleven and a half months ahead of the usual schedule.
>
>Thanks to all involved in making that happen.

Cool. In the end, I was given 3 bags to go back to the UK with me
(Canonical, ARM and Linaro), and then Jo was given 2 more in envelopes
for ARM and Linaro. I'll deliver the last two to the right people
shortly, and keep hold of the first three for now. If they need to go
somewhere else (like to mtel or whatever), then I can arrange posting
if desired.

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.