[Debconf-team] Room reservations and assignments

DIVA Staff,

I am writing regarding hotel reservations, trying to help you not to
worry so much.

The DebConf team will assign rooms itself - you don't need to worry
about who goes into what rooms, as long as we have enough rooms total.

Right now you have a "block reservation" for these hotels - I saw it
on a whiteboard page, and I have pasted it below.  As long as we have
this, we do not need to decide who sleeps in which room immediately.
We can tell the hotels next week which rooms we do not need.

Right now, we are trying to put DebCamp attendees in Hotel Bosna - it
may be more expensive, but it is not too bad, and will be much nicer
for them.  From what you have told us, we should have the budget for
that.

Please note that we should not have two people in a double (french)
bed.

If there are any other considerations, such as hotels not wanting only
one person in a twin (two-bed) room?

Could you tell me what dates the block reservations are available?
For example, I seem to recall that Hotel Bosna available during
DebCamp, and the other hotels only during DebConf?

Please be confident that you have done well in reserving these blocks,
and you do not need to worry about exactly which rooms will be used
when.  If you have any pressure from hotels, please tell us what they
want and we will handle it.

Thank you,

- Richard