[Debconf-team] DC11 financial summary, 2011-07-04

Hi,

Incomes/assets:

We have €15k at FFIS, €11k at SPI, €23k receivable from sponsors
globally, and €12k receivable in bosnia.  I separate the locally
receivable amount because I am less sure of the usefullness of this
money now (can it leave the country to pay our expenses?  Would we
have to pay tax for that?  Is it really going to be sponsorship in
cash?).  I expect €5k to €10k more in attendees fees, beyond what is
already collected.

Thus, we have
  --> €54k of spending power now
  --> €27k of that in our bank accounts right now
  --> possibly €15k more spending power beyond that.

Expenses:
€35k in travel sponsorship, €1k in misc. video team expenses, €6k in
video team shipping (but could go higher!), and less that €1k in misc
things.

Thus,
 --> €43k costs so far.
 --> €16k to €21k surplus now (excluding local money).

Since this is supposed to be a "cheap" year due to local sponsorship,
we should try to have a nice surplus for next year.  €10k seems like a
nice number to try for - at least.

Overall, this is pretty consistent with the last budget, with
increased v-t shipping costs, and marking local money less certain.

- Richard